Quick Links

Useful Links


Cardinal Griffin

My Voice

Cardinal Griffin My Voice

Students can share safeguarding concerns they have regarding other pupils.

If you have an urgent or serious concern then please speak to a member of staff immediately. 

In an emergency, please contact 999.

This form should NOT be used to raise concerns that relate to a member of staff, as these must be reported directly to the Principal. This is not a parental complaint form either.

This 'report a safeguarding concern' form allows you to share a safeguarding concern with the College's safeguarding team. Please provide as much detail as you can. All concerns reported will be read by a designated member of the safeguarding team and responded to accordingly.

Any abuse of this system will not be tolerated. If we have concerns that information being shared is intentionally false or malicious, we will refer this further.

Access My Voice here:

My Voice