USING OFFICE 365 AND MS TEAMS FOR TODAY'S LIVE LESSONS
A reminder that, today and tomorrow, pupils will be accessing their lessons from home due to a broken heating system in college.
In order to access their live lessons, they can click on the Teams link which should be viewable within a SMHW/Satchel One Task their teacher has set them, or directly from their own Teams calendar. A reminder of how to access Teams (Office 365) is detailed below.
Logging on to Office 365
Here are some basic instructions on how to access your Office 365 work tools. The apps are FREE to use and include:
- Outlook (College email account)
1. Go to www.office.com
2. Click on 'Sign In'
3. Enter your college email address (this is the username you use to logon to the college's PCs plus @cardinalgriffin.staffs.sch.uk at the end.
4. Enter the password you use to access the college's PCs.
5. Click 'No' when asked if you wish to 'Stay signed in'. This is more secure.
6. The main page will now load, and the list of apps will show in a line at the top of the page.
7. Click on the app/software you would like to use. E.g. Word.
8. The app will now load and present you with options at the top of the page. E.g. 'New Document'.
9. The app/software will then open in your web browser.
If your child is struggling to access Office 365, or can't remember their password/username, please contact email@example.com and they will forward the email to the relevant person.
Unfortunately, due to the work being carried out in college today, we have limited access to telephone lines.