safeguarding your child
We all work together at Cardinal Griffin Catholic College to help with any problems pupils may have in or out of college.
We have a team of staff who are always available to talk to pupils if they are worried about something or someone, are being bullied, or are experiencing any kinds of difficulty.
These staff are specially trained to deal with any serious situations and may be called upon to help:
Pupils should seek out their Form Tutor or Head of House in the first instance.
- Head of Allen House – Mrs J. Archer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Hinsley House – Mr S. Forrester - email@example.com
- Head of Manning House – Mr J. Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Newman House – Mrs A. O’Brien - email@example.com
- Head of Vaughan House – Mr J. Underhill - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Wiseman House – Mr S. Holsgrove - email@example.com
Parents who have any safeguarding concerns are also able to speak to the following:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead - Mr J. Faulconbridge
- Head of Pastoral Care & Discipline - Mrs R. Shakespeare
- Head of Safeguarding Lead - Mrs J Archer
- Head of Sixth Form - Mrs L. Wynne-Jones
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead & Inclusion Manager - Mrs T. Turner
- Attendance Intervention Officer - Mr K. Young